ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
How To Buy
1) Before You Buy
Purchasing a firearm online is a simple process as long as you follow these steps & to ensure that your transaction is processed smoothly, please review these requirements carefully before purchasing online.
- Create an account with us by selecting the big red LOGIN OR REGISTER button.
- Pick Your item & Add to Cart. If buying a firearm please review all the purchase info prior to finalizing the order.
- Order & Payment. You pay us directly for the firearm or ammo / accessories by placing the order via the Web Sites Shopping cart System.
- Non Firearm Shipments. If your item is not a firearm we will ship directly to your house or preferred delivery address as long as the item is legal in your area.
We cannot ship a gun direct to you, but we can ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL Gun Dealers license and can assist with the transfer. In strict accordance with State & Federal laws all firearms must ship to a FFL dealer for the background check. Please make sure you have discussed the legality with your dealer before placing the order. When buying a firearm please fully review the other info listed in the payment & FFL sections before placing your order. Firearms orders are sent Signature Required to verify delivery, someone will need to be at the dealership to sign for the package. Any items that are returned because of lack of signature will be charged a restocking fee. We do not contact or arrange transfers with dealers, this is solely the customers responsibility. Please do not ask us to do this for you. It is the customers responsibility to verify that the item is legal in your state & that the dealer will handle your transfer BEFORE placing the order. You must be 18-21 years of age or older to purchase Firearms, Ammo or Receivers from our web site. Since age requirements can vary please make sure you comply with age restrictions in your state before ordering.
If you purchase a firearm and other items on the same order the entire order will ship to the FFL dealer, there are no split shipments.
Magazines Capacity Restrictions as follows:
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
District of Columbia: No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
· No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
· No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
· No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
· No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
· No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
Vermont: No magazines over 10 rounds
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
Exceptions : If you are exempt from any of these restrictions, please note this in the order notes section and we will send the mags to your FFL transfer dealer . Please make sure you have discussed this with your FFL dealer before placing the order .
PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state and the magazine that comes with the firearm would be illegal, we will remove the magazine from the order and ship the firearm to your FFL dealer without the magazine. We cannot ship magazines to an out of state address & we cannot alter or customize magazines at this time. There will be no substitutions or discounts for removal of magazines or any other custom magazine options offered. Please contact your elected political leaders to express any outrage and help get the laws repealed.
Any orders Cancelled before shipping will be subject to a $45.00 cancellation fee for an order wih a firearm and 10% on an accessory order. This fee does not include layaway orders. Layaway orders are subject to a 30% cancellation fee on the full item/items price. Any orders cancellations must be submitted via email to [email protected]. Please include your order number, name and reason for the cancellation & in the Subject title mention Cancellation. We will do our best to accommodate your request but there is NO guarantee of this since we are shipping hundreds of orders per day from multiple warehouses and it may take up to 24 hours for a cancellation once emailed. If an order is shipped out and you still want to cancel you will be responsible for the the return ship and 20% restocking fees.
No special requests on orders unless approved via email prior to the order being placed.
Verify Legality with your FFL transfer dealer before placing the order. You must also verify that you meet the minimum age requirement to purchase a firearm in your state.
You may not purchase a firearm as a gift & have it shipped or transfer into somebody else name.
Please Note: We do not offer special request to modify items or orders unless first approved by our office in writing. If you have a request please email our office before placing the order so we can review & respond. All special requests that are confirmed will receive an approval code to use for the order. Please post your request and the code in the Order Notes when placing the order. Any request placed on an order without the approval code will not be honored. Thank You
2) Ordering and Payment Options
Orders must be placed using our on-line shopping cart system so they can be recorded and tracked automatically.
Deposits are non refundable. We do not take retail phone orders.
1 . We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover or Debit Cards & Pre Paid Cards. Sorry no Paypal or other options.
2 . Certified Check or Money Orders (NO personal, company checks, COD's, Fax checks or wire transfers accepted). For Certified Funds payment must be received within 7 days of order placement or the order will be canceled.
We want your transaction to be secure & require (AVS) Address Verification to protect our customers against fraud. Your Billing address must match your card or the charge will be Declined. If declined there is a possibility that your card company may place a hold on the funds.These Holds will automatically drop off the card in 2 -4 Business days.This hold is not controlled by Atlantic and this is all done by your Credit card processor as part of their AVS process.
Pre Paid or Gift cards must have the card linked to your billing address.
You card will be charged at the time you place your order on our site.
If buying a firearm the persons name on the account and paying for the order on our site must be the persons name we ship to the dealer in and fills out the transfer paperwork.
By placing an order for a Firearms and choosing a credit card payment option you acknowledge that the order will ship to your chosen FFL transfer dealer. The FFL will not be the same as your credit card billing address and you waive the right & ability to post a credit card charge back due to any issues or complications with your transfer.
If you choose a payment option we can not switch it so please choose the one you really want to use.
All orders will be sent with a Order Receipt listing the item , price & serial number if a firearm.
We do not offer Changes to orders once placed. There are no additions, alterations , Modifications or other to orders once Confirmed on the web site.
All Canceled orders will be subject to a $45.00 cancellation fee, this is Not inclusive of Layaway orders .The cancellation fee is not transferable as a credit to other orders . We immediately start to process the paperwork for orders so we can not guarantee that the order will be able to be stopped before shipping out. ANY orders cancellations must be submitted via email to [email protected] ,There are no phone cancellations. Please include your order number, name and reason for the cancellation & in the Subject title mention Cancellation. We will do our best to accommodate your request but there is NO guarantee of this since we are shipping hundreds of orders per day from multiple warehouses and it may take up to 24 hours for a cancellation once emailed. If a order is shipped out and you still want to cancel you will be responsible for the the return ship and 20% restocking fees. 2/3
Refunds on canceled orders are processed at the end of our business week every Sunday.
We need to receive the FFL for your order within 7 days of order completion. After 10 days if we have not received the FFL from the transfer dealer your order will be canceled and a 10% restocking fee charged.
If your order has shipped out and you change your mind you will be responsible for shipping both ways and a 20% re stocking fee.
If you place a order for a item that is not legal in your state and we have to cancel the order you will be charged a $45.00 cancellation fee. Please verify that the item is Legal BEFORE ordering. This is your responsibility not ours and no excuses will be accepted.
You would complete the order via the web site and send in the payment with a copy of the order receipt.
There is no state sales tax for orders outside of Maryland (6% state sales tax for Maryland residents).
Prices are subject to change by placing a order you are locking in the price the day you place your order if the prices goes up or down you understand that the price on day of the order is the price you have agreed to. If the price goes up after you place the order we will not contact you asking for more money if the price goes down please do not contact us asking for a refund.
DISCOUNTS & COUPONS
The customer must apply any coupons or discounts at the time of the order. We cannot apply discounts retroactively after your order has been placed. Please make sure you have ironed out the discounted ordering instructions prior to placing the order.
- Click "Add to cart."
- If buying a non firearm item the order can ship to your home and does not need to ship to a gun dealer.
- If buying a Firearm & your FFL Gun Dealer is in our database - Choose the FFL name that your gun will be shipping to , please make sure you have contacted your dealer and discussed the transfer BEFORE placing the order !
- If your FFL Dealer is NOT in our database Please complete the order and ask them to fax or email in a copy of their FFL license with your NAME & ORDER NUMBER written on the ffl info or a copy of the order receipt.
- If your dealer's FFL license is not on file we will need to receive a copy of their ffl accompanied by your name & order number within 7 -10 days of order placement. If we do not receive the proper paperwork in this time frame we will be forced to cancel the order and charge a 20% re stocking fee even if the order has not shipped out.
- If you have questions on what a FFL Gun Dealer would be and how to locate one please read our FFL Gun Dealer Information Link.
- If you chose a FFL from our Database or have one sent in and we have to change the ffl there will be a $20.00 service fee. We start processing ATF Approval paperwork in advance of the shipments & changing ffls requires all new paperwork.
- Enter your billing and shipping information.
- IF purchasing a GUN and you do not have the Dealers address yet, please specify your billing & shipping as the same.
- Choose your correct shipping method from the pull down menu.
- Choose your payment type from the pull down menu.
- Review & then confirm order.
- Print order receipts.
3) Shipping and Tracking Information
- Regular Rifles, Shotguns & Pistols to Continental United States: $30.00 , If you purchase multiple firearms on the same order we will ship for one Flat Rate of $30.00 via FEDEX G.
- Regular Rifles to Alaska or Hawaii: $75.00 per firearm via Fedex Express only.
- Magazines & Accessories: Large $15.00 flat rate per order or $7.95 USPS or FEDEX for small orders. AK & HI may cost more based on the order.
- Oversize rifles: $65.00 per rifle (this will be denoted in the item description) Fedex Ground
- Ammunition ship rates vary and will be listed in the item description. Fedex Ground
- We cannot ship outside of the 50 U.S. States.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Most orders ship in 4 - 5 Business days once the order is Complete (excluding weekends, holidays and unforeseen circumstances) . A order is not complete until we have received the FFL license if it is a firearm order. You will be emailed tracking info once the order ships.
- We do not offer custom ship options or requests.
- We can not offer custom delivery times or options or any other requests.
- We will not HOLD or Custom time shipments for a certain date or time.
- In strict accordance with State & Federal laws all firearms must ship to a FFL dealer for the background check.
- If you purchase a Firearm and other items on the same order, ALL of the items will ship to the dealer. We do not offer split shipments to multiple locations.
- Ammo,Firearms orders are sent Adult Signature Required it is your responsibility to have someone available to sign for the order any returned shipments subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipments can NOT be re routed to another address once shipped .
- High Dollar orders $300.00 or more, Body Armor, Rifle Kits or uppers may be sent Adult signature required .
- Canceled or changed orders will be subject to a service fee even if not shipped out, if your order has shipped out and you cancel you will be responsible for shipping both ways and a 20% restocking fee Please make sure you actually want the item Before you order.
- Due to a high volume of orders we do not combine shipping of orders that are placed separate from each other .
- We do not offer a money back guaranteed delivery time service on Fedex or USPS delivery .
Please inspect your order. Once delivered if you have a shortage this will need to be reported within 3 days of delivery & we will be glad to rectify any missing product. Please email our office with your contact info, original order number and what was missing from your order. Please note we will not be able to help you on a shortage that is not reported within the 3 day time frame of delivery.
Please retain all boxing and shipping materials as they may need to be inspected prior to a claim being settled. Should any damage occur, Atlantic Firearms will be happy to assist you with contacting the shipper, but will not be held financially responsible for the item or its replacement cost. With purchase of the insurance, the buyer assumes all risk associated with shipping damage. Any and all shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All items must be shipped. You cannot pick up your order.
- Please note: YOU the customer are responsible for verifying the legality of the purchase prior to ordering.
- The photos on our web site are stock photos. We do not take individual pictures of each item we sell.
- Please inspect your order. Once delivered if you have a shortage this will need to be reported within 3 days of delivery & we will be glad to rectify any missing product. Please email our office with your contact info, original order number and what was missing from your order. Please note we will not be able to help you on a shortage that is not reported within the 3 day time frame of delivery.
- Due to possibility of errors we do not issue serial numbers in advance or email them to you after a order is shipped. The final serial number verification will be done by your ffl dealer at the time they receive the weapon.
- All orders will be sent with a Order Receipt listing the item, price & serial number if a firearm. Please do not request for us not to send this it will be denied. We will not modify or alter Order receipts in any way.
You are welcome to log in to your account to see if the item has shipped or email us using the Order Status Link on our web site.
4) FFL/Gun Dealer Information
All Firearm orders will ship to the FFL Dealer for transfer to you. The process is easy if you simply follow the steps. Please review the info below carefully to avoid any confusion, you are ordering a firearm not a toy so it is important to fully understand the process.
Some common examples of an FFL dealer are gun stores, gunsmiths, pawnshops and shooting ranges. You may look these up in the yellow pages or use our FFL locator's link on the left side of this page. These dealers will assist in your transfer but since they are not on file with us they will have to send a copy of their license. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase Firearms, Ammo or Receivers from our web site. Age restrictions may vary from state to state so please make sure you are old enough for the item before placing the order. You may not purchase a firearm as a gift & have it shipped or transfer into somebody else name. This Federal Law requires that the name on of the person placing & paying for the order must be the person filling out the paperwork at your transfer dealer.
- They will do the background check and then transfer the item over to you. Transfer fees vary, so you may want to shop around to different dealers for the best price (the national average is $25-$40). You will need to verify with the FFL that the item you are buying is legal for you to own and should discuss them doing the transfer for you.
- We have an extensive list of dealers already on file and you are welcome to choose one but please make sure that YOU have spoken with the FFL and agreed that they will handle the transfer for you BEFORE YOU ORDER. You need to make sure the item is legal for your state and what the cost will be for the transfer fee etc. We are not affiliated with nor endorse any FFL Dealers, we only provide this list of dealers that we have shipped to in the past. ANY issues that may arise with the transfer from the dealer you chose is your responsibility . Any returns because of complications are subject to the 20 % restocking fee. We are not responsible for arranging the FFL transfer this is completely the customers responsibility and we do not contact dealers for the customer. We will not send emails , faxes or anything else to your transfer dealer requesting the transfer. We will not send a copy of our ffl in advance of the order but per ATF regulations we will include a copy with the firearm and a copy of the order receipt. If you do not contact the dealer in advance and the gun is returned because of issue with the dealer you chose you will be charged a restocking fee. Due to privacy rules we can not post FFL Dealer phone numbers, however you can usually find this information online or in your local phone directory. Atlantic's Gun Dealer List
- Unable to find an FFL in your area on our list? You can use the following search tool provided by www.FFLregistry.com to find other dealers near you please note these dealers are not on file with our office and will need to fax or email in a copy of their ffl with your name & order number attached.
- The person listed as paying for the item on the order must be the one picking up the firearm and filling out the 4473 form at the FFL transfer dealer. It is illegal to pay for the rifle under one name & have it shipped for another, this is called a "straw purchase" and is a federal offense.
- Due to possibility of errors we do not issue serial numbers in advance or email them to you after an order is shipped. The final serial number verification will be done by your ffl dealer at the time they receive the weapon. This provides the most full proof way to avoid typo issues etc.
- Atlantic Firearms is not responsible for ANY complications that arise with your FFL dealer and transfer. Any cost of the transfer or other is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any firearms that are shipped back because of FFL transfer complications and need to be shipped back out will be subject to 20% restock fees & Return ship charges. If you have a problem with your dealer being open there would be a reprocessing of the shipment and Shipping out to the new dealer. The total for this would be $90.00 so please make sure you have ironed out all the details with your FFL in advance of the order.
IF YOUR FFL DEALER IS NOT IN OUR DATABASE
If you have not lined them up yet, you can skip this step. When you complete your order ask the FFL Dealer to send us a copy of their FFL paperwork, they can fax/mail or email, this info will be listed at the top of you Completed Order Receipt. Your order will not ship until your FFL Dealer has sent in a copy of your order receipt & their FFL. To avoid unnecessary order delays, when sending in your FFL, we require that both Premise and Mailing addresses are clearly visible and legible. If we cannot read the information, we will request that you send a clear and unobscured copy for verification.
Please Note: We must have the dealer write Your NAME & ORDER NUMBER on the fax or email with the FFL, this allows us to know who & what the FFL is for, if we do not get this we cannot process the order. If your dealer does not include your NAME & ORDER NUMBER with the FFL sent in we will not process the order.
We will NOT contact your dealer to arrange the transfer or request paperwork from them. We will not call, email or fax any forms or other etc to your dealer in advance. The process is simple >> Your dealer faxes or emails a copy of their ffl with your name & order number & we send a copy of our ffl with the firearm to your dealer, It is quite simple & EASY !!. Anything more required by your dealer is only slowing down the process. All requests and communications with their FFL are done by the customer only. Please do not request alterations to our listed policy they will be declined. We do not provide you with serial numbers of firearms in advance this will be given to you by your dealer once they receive the item and verify the serial number. This cuts down on possible mistakes so please do not ask or demand the numbers.
If you place an order for an item that is not legal in your state and we have to cancel the order you will be charged a $45.00 cancellation fee. Please verify that the item is Legal BEFORE ordering. This is your responsibility not ours and no excuses will be accepted.
All orders will be sent with a Order Receipt listing the item, price & serial number if a firearm. Please do not request for us not to send this it will be denied. We will not modify or alter Order receipts in any way.
PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE YOUR FFL, once chosen we start processing ATF FFL approvals in advance.Make sure the dealer you choose is the dealer you want it shipped to. Once an FFL dealer is assigned to your order it is very hard to change. We may not be able to change if the paperwork has already been processed and ALL change request must be submitted via email no exceptions.
We need to receive the FFL for your order within 7 days of order completion. After 10 days if we have not received the FFL from the transfer dealer your order will be canceled and a 10% restocking fee charged.
5) Legal Disclaimers
- Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith prior to firing.
- Buyer assumes all legality, liability and responsibility for the condition, use & security/storage of the firearm purchased.
- Buyer certifies by purchasing a firearm from Atlantic Firearms LLC that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm and that there are no state or local laws preventing ownership and owner will utilize a trigger lock to prevent accidents.
- Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly
- As it is a matter of record that Atlantic Firearms has no established testing facility, Atlantic Firearms assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
- Buyer must be at least 18-21 years of age to purchase any firearm please check with your ffl / gun transfer dealer on age requirements in your state.
- Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including but not limited to the usage and safe storage of the purchased firearm.
- Please read all information listed on our web site before purchasing, warranty, shipping etc. deposits are non-refundable there is a 20% restocking fee on approved returns. Please ask any question before placing an order. All warranty issues will be sent direct to the original manufacturer or factory, Atlantic Firearms does not cover the warranty but will be glad to assist in facilitating your warranty claim.