ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
Makarov Pistol-Chrome-Arsenal Bulgaria
Founded in early 2000, Arsenal began as the licensed manufacturer of Arsenal products for the movie industry, government agencies and the shooting public. Today, Arsenal continues to make provisions for all three sectors. Since its inception, Arsenal Inc. has manufactured and imported more than 25 versions of rifles including popular models like AK47, SLR, SAM7, pistols, magazines, and parts and accessories. With each product, Arsenal Inc. preserved the old-world firearms craftsmanship while adding in modern day technological advances that make the company’s products top-notch.
Makarov Pistol-Chrome-Arsenal Bulgaria Features
- Semi auto
- 9x18mm Makarov
- 3.68" barrel
- Double Action/Single Action Semi Automatic Pistol
- Safety/Decocker On Slide
- Unique Chrome Finish
- Fixed Sights
- Made In Bulgaria
- 8 round capacity
- Rated NRA Very Good or Better
- Production dates and marking will vary slightly from picture. No special requests
Arsenal, Bulgaria Chrome Makarov, chambered in 9x18 Makarov. This pistol sports the Arsenal name and Factory Logo as well as it's unique Chrome finish. Bulgarian Makarovs are arguably the best and most sought-after Makarov Variant due to Arsenal’s uncompromised quality. These pistols are surplus and in excellent working order, but may exhibit some wear on the finish in addition to some dings and scratches. It’s a double action/single action pistol with a 3.68in barrel and a safety/decocker on the slide. Utilizing a chrome lined fixed barrel, straight blow back design results in a more accurate pistol with fewer moving parts additionally increasing dependability. The Makarov pistol is notable for the safety elements of its design, with a safety lever that simultaneously decocks and blocks the hammer from contacting the firing pin and returns the weapon to the long-trigger-pull mode of double action when that safety is engaged. When handled properly, the Makarov pistol has excellent security against accidental discharge caused by inadvertent pressure on the trigger, e.g., in carrying the weapon in dense brush or re-holstering it. Featuring a steel frame and fixed sights this pistol is built to stand the test of time. If you need a reliable handgun for practice or defense, take a look at the Makarov.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected] .
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov